7/13/2009

Moving books changed my life.

If I had not read the detective story of “Sherlock Holmes” in my childhood, I might not be interested in reading. Holmes made me love to read books early in my life.

Then one sci-fi book got me interested in science in high school. Without this book, I would not read anythihng related to science. The book described the development of space in the earth orbit, and there were rockets, space stations, NASA, and Arian. Through this book, I became interested in space development, and science.

The third book is a book about history, a Japanese emigrant in the US in WW2. I could learn the forgotten history of an emigrant due to this book. If I had not read this book, I would not know the tragedy of “Manzanar”. Through this tragedy, I learned patriotism, and how important a nation is.
The 4th book is a book about accounting, “Rich Dad, Poor Dad.”. I learned about accounting, so I could save my money. I saved a lot of money, so I could come here. Most people do not know the meaning of “Assets” and “Liabilities”, so they sometimes waste their money.

Finally looking back on moving books, I found that these four books are in association with either English or the US. I guess that I inevitably came here, to NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment