11/30/2009

Salmonella infection and Bathroom

I took a day off today because I have a stomachache since last night. I felt a little scared when I felt a stomachache since I continue to eat raw eggs in NYC. Though a salmonella infection is an exceptional thing, I cannot exclude the possibility of it.

If I try to go to the work, I can. But the inconvenience of finding a bathroom in NYC prevents me from going out. When I went to the Franklin station's bathroom (3 train), I couldn't put up with the dirtiness of the subway public bathroom. I felt the same way when I when to the bathroom next to the Statue of Liberty and a Halloween's temporary bathroom. Though I like almost all things in the U.S., I detest three things, the uncleanliness, the foods, and not observing punctuality.

111609

No comments:

Post a Comment