9/12/2009

Japanese people who study Non-science fields.

Some Japanese people want to work in the US, yet it is difficult for Japanese who don't study science or engineering fields, to work in the US.

Non-science Japanese people usually work in Financial, trading, or manufacturer companies in the US which have a tie to Japanese business. It is quite rare that Japanese people who work in sales, accounting, or public relations in the US. While non native English, including Japanese, speaker can find some jobs easier in engineering or programming who are not proficient in English.

In my case, I studied Business Administration for my undergraduate, which was a non-science field. If I worked in Japan, I could earn higher salary than in the US because I am proficient in Japanese. My English is intermediate level and there is a low demand for Japanese in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment